Free Beautiful Agony Video Two Riddles - How Should The Nervous Drifter Respond To The Cockney?

Two Riddles - How should the nervous drifter respond to the Cockney? - free beautiful agony video

RIDDLE 1
A little bulky, old Cockney has kindly provided a bum at home, give him and gave him a bed. Mornin We found it was boring, one of his daughters.

He took the man's arm was in the dark shed, an ax with his free hand, looked at him with stern eyes and said softly, seriously,

"Vermin ... answer my riddle, and you will be free.
Girls Ave yo ... that everyone is beautiful
All blond, and two others of being.
All black, and two others of being.
All red hair, and two others of being.
If you Breathin yer money as I see
So ... Idiot ... 'ie many girls call me blessed? "

The tramp was terrified her knees trembled so striking against each other.
How do I respond?
_____________________
RIDDLE 2
The grand old Cockney drifter disrespectin found their daughters, a large hole dug into the earth. When you are ready, approached him with a deep husky voice.

"The dog ..."And suddenly grabbed him by the neck!
"An 'ole ave you done, my eyes av' sold.
My punishment for you, for unspeakable acts.
You have made my words like a bird, "he said.
Three feet by six feet and six feet long, on the hill.
A cubic foot of land, measuring-53 pounds per load,
'ow many pounds of soil that is in OLE-Yon?
Answer me, CUR, "because my temperament place!
And the U-Bahn will swallow 'ole! "

Tears streamed down the faces of the poor, bewildered, her mouth twisted in agony pure morality.
What is the answer? Why? And what was the hole?

5 comments:

The Saint said...

The first, the Cockney had three daughters, and the second is not a free country in the hole ... and had a hole to bury it if it is bad ...!

everyone's a star said...

Puzzle 1 - IV, but only see 1 (with a nervous tic) I think you have six.

Riddle 2 - no free space in the hole because the vacuum in his grave if he is wrong.

Hazza said...

First Puzzle: three girls
Second riddle: It pounds of dirt into the hole, because there is no country in the hole.

Hazza said...

First Puzzle: three girls
Second riddle: It pounds of dirt into the hole, because there is no country in the hole.

Andrew J said...

A 3 girls.

N Dirt pounds in all, I think.

I do not understand the accent.

Post a Comment