Should I Shower After I Wax My Chest I Got My Chest Waxed Yesterday Please Help!?

I got my chest waxed yesterday please help!? - should i shower after i wax my chest

Hello to all I have my chest waxed practice yesterday morning.

It was the first time that I did not.

I've done my back, shoulders, chest and abdomen. The chest hair 1-5 - 2inch when the stomach was slightly less in the lower back.

Last night was very uncomfortable.
Today I feel very bad, but only in the chest area. I see red spots and uncomfortable.

They have taken a shower yet, I have tried with a damp cloth to clean and cold and I'm a little cold front that I waxed gel instead.

I am a little confused. I really do feel like taking a shower, but not so sure what to do.

Any tips?

Thank you for your help

7 comments:

Monkey said...

I know what happened. I am a cosmotologist and growth is a part of my work. Including Zero! Needless to sting. Witch hazel helps with itching. It sounds strange, but blow the affected areas. Scratching can cause ingrown hairs and cause infection. The same goes for tattoos. If it itches just punch and support services. Also try Benadryl cream, too. It is oral, but today, Benadryl. Whatever plans you can scratch you or ingrown hairs wicked red. Soon you will not count, and the hair grows slower because the ball of wax removes the hair follicle is great.

smiley said...

take a cold shower. ensure the next time wax, that the hair is not long - hair can be cut just before the wax, take a Tylenol before it sounds crazy, but if you just take Tums to go to wax - you take away the redness. that the person always Gigi put a product on the skin from the wax - which prepares the skin. In addition, the powder is put on the skin before waxing can alleviate the pain. When the skin is stretched every time before the hair suddenly - is less painful, even when the skin is pressed immediately removed after hair - that is taking the sting. as soon as I take the original wax - a cold shower - it refreshes the skin and helps to irritation and no less. You can also use the ice when I go home

luv2knit... said...

Tip: pure aloe vera, that people use for burns.

Dms said...

You call the person who can help that AMI

Rachelle... said...

Ok. This may seem a little strange, but you can call your doc and ask if cream or something else that you know, to relieve pain.

feel better.

Tanonton said...

There are other methods of hair removal creams are now some soot on the chest

matt said...

for a lotion

Post a Comment