Power Catamarans For Sale Royal Caribbean/Carnival Vs Catamarans.com - Who Wins The Hearts And Minds?

Royal Caribbean/Carnival vs Catamarans.com - Who wins the hearts and minds? - power catamarans for sale

Who do you think this fight for customers will win?

The first two focus on the "mass" on vacation, for example, the focus of the Caribbean, while the second on a niche crewed sailing with crew aboard the mega-catamarans, power and sail.

If you go on vacation in the Caribbean really choose Carnival or Royal Caribbean, and is considered a luxury vacation small sail aboard a magnificent 50-foot catamaran, plus a small crew, the cook and the captain in the service of any of its necessity and conducted remote beaches and diving destinations.

Research tells us that normal travelers do not know many vacations with crew ......

How to vote?

3 comments:

a_duf75 said...

I would vote for smaller boats with the chief and captain, who can fulfill my needs!

a_duf75 said...

I would vote for smaller boats with the chief and captain, who can fulfill my needs!

Missy said...

I was in the pride of Carnival and I loved it! I will be back soon, I can say that I am proud of Carnival. Previously I had of cruising boring rich people, then went to my husband when we married and I loved him think. Two thumbs up for the carnival!

Post a Comment