Blueprints Of Girls Bedroom Blueprints/suggestions?!?!?

Bedroom Blueprints/suggestions?!?!? - blueprints of girls

even in the 14th And me and my family is very very fast, and we build our house, so basically you can plan, I still want my own room.

So, it was something unusual that no one sees a teen room. What I was thinking that I really like the bed type thingy? Drake and Josh has made his television was. I also love .. up the stairs to my room, which led to a corner and chill area where I can maybe put a few bags of beans and my computer forever.

If you share any suggestions or comments / opinions please.

The color I want is for my room very clean white look you see in the commercial air freshener, or whatever.

The pictures are greatly appreciated.

:)

PS I am a very modern girl, and I wish I had a very modern rooms.

I am also looking for very modern, open space, Zen-point, or research --

and white with a pattern of dark blue.

http://www.design-eu.com/img/lema_bed_loto.jpg

1 comments:

the fox said...

Sherwin-Williams Dip floating in Blue (SW6483), Dazzle (SW6962) or on the Grand Canal (SW 6488).
Try these colors.

Post a Comment